You’ve made the decision to sell your home, whether it’s to upgrade, downgrade, relocate or for other reasons. The upcoming decisions will be difficult, determining the price, understanding the paperwork required and the laws applicable when making this life changing moment.
It’s important to now understand the ins and outs from the Seller side, whereas you may have only experienced the Buyer side of the real estate experience. There are several important factors you must now consider to make your home marketable, including choosing an agent to properly represent you in the upcoming real estate transaction. Please review the following numbered items outlining some of the important steps involved with selling your home.
- A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) needs to be provided by me detailing the value of your home according to like properties sold in proximity to you, homes under agreement and for sale. In determining the value of your property I will remain objective, pricing accordingly to maximize your return for sale in the shortest time possible.
- It is also my job to help you understand what preparations may be needed in bringing your home for sale, including staging your home and using a professional photographer to capture to finer distinctions of your home to be used in a marketing plan.
- I use innovative technologies and marketing plans for the widest dispersion of information about your property. I am use social media platforms and networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to promote your property, just to name a few. By utilizing the marketing strength of Century 21 and Century 21 Adams’, your property will be listed on the largest pool of websites worldwide, including Trulia, Realtor.com, Craigslist, Boston.com, Google and so much more.
- I will be your guide through the complicated process of documents needed in real estate including, Disclosure Documents, Review of Offers, Purchase & Sale Agreement, etc. It’s my job to take on the concerns and handle all of your real estate needs.
- There are many negotiating factors involved in real estate; it is my duty to address issues including but not limited to price, terms of agreement, dates of possession, inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, etc. Additionally, I will act on your behalf to ensure timeframes on the offer are mutually agreeable to you and the buyer. I act on your behalf with your best interests in mind.
- I am involved in real estate activity as part of my daily business, allowing me to be aware of current regulations. I have an understanding of home sales in your area and constantly check on property sales allowing me to properly market your home for sale.
- An objective voice in an emotional engagement such as this helps you stay focused. This is a large financial issue and I will aid you in making informed decisions.